3-четверть Ответы 2-СОР Английский язык 6 класс Summative assessment for the unit “Holidays and Travel” (с ответами)

TEGINSOR.RU

Команда форума
Модератор
Оценка реакций
3-четверть Ответы 2-СОР Английский язык 6 класс Summative assessment for the unit “Holidays and Travel” (с ответами)

Задание-1.
1.True
2.True
3.False
4.False
5.True
6.False

Чтобы посмотреть далее (скрытое), сделайте Регистрацию и войдите на сайт, потом необходимо "КУПИТЬ ДОСТУП" (6_KLASS_RUS)

Әрі қарай (жасырын) материалды көру үшін сайтқа Тіркеліңіз, сосын кіріп "КУПИТЬ ДОСТУП" басу керек (6_KLASS_RUS)

Amira Amankyzy

Пользователь
Оценка реакций
Summative assessment for the unit « Our Health »

Learning objectives6.4.2.1 understand independently specific information and detail in short, simple texts on a limited range of general and curricular topics
6.5.3.1write with support factual descriptions at text level which describe people, places and objects
Assessment criteria• Identify particular facts and parts in reading passage
• Write a description about school with some support topics with some paragraphs
Level of thinking skillsKnowledge& Apply
Duration20 minutes
Task1. Reading.
John’s illness
It is early spring now and many people catch cold. A month ago I suddenly fell ill. I ran a high temperature. I sneezed and had a sore throat. Also I had a headache and a cough. My whole body ached. My mother made hot tea for me but that didn't help me much. She wanted to give me some pills too, but there weren't any in our house. My mother told me to stay in bed, then she called a doctor. The doctor came. He examined my lungs, felt my pulse and took my temperature. He said that I had had the flu and told me to stay in bed and to have a rest. He prescribed me the treatment. My mother bought me all the necessary pills and other medicine at the chemist’s. I followed all the doctor's instructions and very soon I felt much better. In ten days I fully recovered and went to school again.
Say if the statement is true or false .
1. John didn’t run a high temperature. __________
2. John’s mother gave him some pills and they brought down the temperature. ________
3. The mother told John to stay in bed. _________
4. The doctor said that John had to go to hospital. __________
5. John returned to school in five days. ________
Total [5]
Task 2. Use of English.
Write some or any.
1 There aren't _________shops in this part of town.
2 There are ________ beautiful flowers in the garden.
3 Do you know _________.good hotels in London?
4 'Would you like _________tea?' 'Yes, please.'
Total [4]

Task 3. Writing (not less than 70 words)
A student is visiting our school soon. Write an email and give some information about your school.
Paragraph 1: Introduction
Here is some information…
Paragraph 2: Timetable, subjects and extra activities
School starts at …
Paragraph 3: Canteen (Food)
I have lunch …
Total [4]
SA Total [13]

Верх