4-четверть Ответы СОР №1 Английский язык 9 класс Summative assessment for the unit «Travel and Tourism» (с ответами)

Али Аялы

Пользователь
Оценка реакций
4-четверть Ответы СОР №1 Английский язык 9 класс Summative assessment for the unit «Travel and Tourism» (с ответами)

Travelling gives you many wonderful experiences you cannot find in your own country. You meet local people and get to understand different cultures. It’s so exciting. I love planning trips and doing some research on the country or countries I want to visit. Sometimes I like to plan everything in advance, my flights, hotels and tours, etc. For me, the most exciting thing is arriving in a country with no hotel reservation and no fixed plans. I prefer staying in hostels and guest houses. You get to meet and talk to different and interesting people and share information. I also like to visit places that are off the beaten track. Being somewhere with thousands of other tourists? It’s not my cup of tea.

No quote

Али Аялы

Пользователь
Оценка реакций

Travelling gives you many wonderful experiences you cannot find in your own country. You meet local people and get to understand different cultures. It’s so exciting. I love planning trips and doing some research on the country or countries I want to visit. Sometimes I like to plan everything in advance, my flights, hotels and tours, etc. For me, the most exciting thing is arriving in a country with no hotel reservation and no fixed plans. I prefer staying in hostels and guest houses. You get to meet and talk to different and interesting people and share information. I also like to visit places that are off the beaten track. Being somewhere with thousands of other tourists? It’s not my cup of tea.

No quote

ramzz

Пользователь
Оценка реакций

ramzz

Пользователь
Оценка реакций

Прол

Пользователь
Оценка реакций

Прол

Пользователь